Contact Information and Frequently Asked Questions
- Postal address:
- Ion Androutsopoulos,
Department of Informatics, Athens University of Economics and Business,
Patission 76, GR-104 34 Athens, Greece.
- Office address:
- Troias building (2 Troias, Kimolou, and Spetson St., map), 4th floor, office 417.
- Office hours: In 2020-21 via MS Teams, due to the pandemic. Please e-mail me the day before.
- Tuesday 11:00-13:00,
- Thursday 16:00-18:00.
- Office phone:
- ion at aueb dot gr, but please see the frequently asked questions below before e-mailing me.
- Frequently asked questions:
- For queries related to courses I teach, please study (and follow) the communication guidelines of each course before e-mailing me. See the introductory slides of each course at e-class.
- I do not provide incoming internships in my group.
- I supervise outgoing internships only of students of AUEB's Department of Informatics, and only if the internships are directly relevant to Artificial Intelligence, especially Natural Language Processing or Machine Learning.
- For topics of new BSc or MSc projects that I propose and prerequisites, see this document (in Greek).
- I provide reference letters only to students I was the supervisor of (e.g., in BSc, MSc, PhD theses), as well as to students that had exceptional grades (9 or 10) in courses I taught. If you attended more than one courses that I taught, your grades must have been exceptional in all of them.
- Home page:
Last update: February, 2021.